Eila

Eila

Sunday, August 16, 2015

Home Sweet Home

It’s good to be home - and I’m secretly excited that this week’s blog post gets to be short and sweet because we have far fewer pictures to catch up on.

So, what have we been up to?  First up, Eila wanted to spend some quality time with her sister and her exersaucer.
Sharing is caring.  It hasn’t taken Zoe long to appreciate that the tray in her exersaucer is often filled with delicious Cheerios.
 Enjoying the gorgeous weather, we decided to eat al fresco.  Eila still seems to have a few things to learn about how to do consume a meal.
Why can’t I taste the squash?
 The rest of Adam’s Father’s Day present finally arrived while we were gone (the hood of the baby backpack) so of course we needed to get out and put it through its paces.  I think Adam and I may have enjoyed our “fence jumping” tour of Chambers Bay a bit more than Eila.
I’m “SO tired."
 But...
I’m “SO Big!"
Mostly, though, we’ve just been hanging around the house.  
Sorry folks, no time to sit and chat, I’ve got places to be!

4 comments:

  1. That "So Big" picture is my favorite! So what's on your counter in the last photo? Wheat grass? Very intriguing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish I was granola enough to own wheat grass - or to even know what I would do with it if I had it. Alas - it’s just a plastic baby bottle drying contraption. You can’t see the cute little flower and twig Adam added, though. Actually - it was one of the best baby gadget splurges we made ‘cause it keeps our plastic life contained and hopefully uncontaminated.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad Eila and Zoe are becoming good friends. It is fun to see them interact.

    ReplyDelete