Eila

Eila

Thursday, December 10, 2015

Munchkin Mischief

It’s a new year and it’s been almost a month since our last post - but there’s no time to bother with apologies or excuses.  Instead, I present a series of pictures that perhaps justify my procrastination better than my words ever could.



Ruffles a-go-go.


Hitching a ride on choir journals to be graded sends Eila into a whole new level of being a “teaching assistant."
Eila would rather send herself Express Mail


I rest my head, err, I mean case.
Maybe tomorrow I’ll have enough energy to actually tackle holiday celebration posts.




2 comments:

  1. Wonderful photos! I particularly like the picture of Eila (Gogurt) and Zoe on your stair landing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't get over these pictures. The cuteness factor is overwhelming! But I have to agree with Papa K--the Zoe and Eila photo is my absolute favorite. Miss you!

    ReplyDelete